1. Do not neglect your feelings and experiences.
Consult the elderly persons at home.
2. During asanas the attention should be focused on
the breathing process.
3. Regularity, patience, perseverance and belief in yoga practices is necessary.
4. Control or express your emotions, do not suppress them. Think positively.
5. Have light and easily digestible diet. Avoid milk and milk products, rice, curd, banana, sour fruits and fried items.
6. In case of panic situation concentrate on the abdominal breathing, particularly on the complete exhalation.
7. When the mind is restless, worried, if possible walk in the green woods.
8. Remain engaged in some constructive work.
9. Avoid cold drinks. Drink warm water instead of frequent tea or coffee.
10. Shavasana and Om recitation is found very useful in anxiety cases.